Cantine Aperte 2017
- 28 May, 2017
- Guagnano (Le) Italy
On Sunday, May 28th from 10am, we are waiting for you at our Winery in Guagnano for the annual event of Cantine Aperte 2017.
For the occasion you can visit:
- the Winery
- the Barrel cellar chilled with waterfalls on the walls
- the interior Museum
- and taste free of charge, with just glasses of glass, all our wines.
In addition we have organized for you an unforgettable day with:
- live music and dancing
- tasting of friselle salentine seasoned by Frisa & Go Friselleria Ambulante
- tasting of cheeses and dairy products by Delizie di Latte
- tasting pasticciotti of Lecce
- tasting of fish dishes and seafood of the Ionio by Gallipoli Cooperativa Pescatori
- exhibition of paintings and works of art by the artist Giancarlo Nunziato
- creations of high craftsmen’s jewelry, necklaces, earrings, bracelets and more, thanks to MaVi
- sales promotion of all our wines on the occasion of Cantine Aperte
In addition, our Winery is the stage of the itinerary organized by the Associazione Fiab Cicloamici Lecce.
For info and contacts:
- Rosanna Taurino cell. 334 9640376
- Antonio Bello cell. 347 8066662
We wait you for a wonderful party!